- The amount of liquidity facility remains outstanding for more than 90 days, in respect of a securitisation transaction undertaken in terms of guidelines on securitisation dated 1st February, 2006.
- In respect of derivative transactions, the overdue receivables representing positive mark- to-market value of a derivative contract, if these remain unpaid for a period of 90 days from the specified due date for payment.
- A credit card account will be treated as NPA, if the minimum amount due, as mentioned in the statement, is not paid fully within 90 days from the next statement date. The gap between two statements should not be more than a month.
- Guidelines for classification of projects under implementation are as under:
- For all protects financed by the financial institutions FIs) banks after 28th May, 2002, the date of compien n of the project should be clearly spelt ut at the time of financial closure of the project.
- ‘Project I an uld mean any term loan which h^’ beer, extended for the purpose of setting up : an economic venture. Banks should fix a Date of Commencement of Commercial perations DCCO) for all project loans at the time t sanction of the loan/financial closure.
- The above asset c.abdication norms would applvtothepr ecti ars before commencement of commercial operations.
- The above guidelines would not be applicable
for resir _ advances which are dealt
with dine: -. : sets : guidelines.
- Any change m the repayment schedule
commencement of commercial operation
|Failure to commence commercial operation within two years (IS)/ one year (NIS) from DCCO||— Restructuring due to court cases (refer note e’||Restructuring due to other reasons Refer note ‘e’)|
|Infrastructure Sector (IS)||Classify as NPA if interest/instalment is 90 days’ overdue.||Classify as NPA even if it is regular as per record of recovery unless restructured and eligible to be classified as Standard.||a) Can be retained as Standard if restructured within two years from original DCCO.
b) DCCO can be extended up to 4 years beyond the original DCCO
|a) Can be retained as Standard, if restructured within two years from original DCCO.
b) DCCO can be extended up to 3 years beyond the original DCCO
Infrastructure Sector (NIS)
|Classify as NPA if interest/instalment is 90 days’ overdue.||Classify as NPA even if it is regular as per record of recovery unless restructured and eligible to be classified as Standard||Not applicable||a) Can be retained as Standard, if restructured within one year from original DCCO.
b) DCCO can be extended up to another one year (beyond the existing extended period of 2 years, i.e., total extension of 3 years)